I'm 20 weeks (5 months) plus a few days!!!! That's half way since a pregnancy is supposed to last 40 weeks! I am extremely happy but if i think about it too much I'm also really freaking out! lol. We haven't started at all on the baby's room and there are so many things that need to get done before I can even do the baby's room. Such as... reorganizing all the closets in my house which is kind of a monumental task in my mind. This must be done to actually clear out a closet just for all the piles of baby clothes and other baby paraphernalia I anticipate on accumulating. Boy or girl this child will have only the cutest and most fashionable wardrobe. I've gotten distracted watching Cold Mountain while writing this and must close on that note. Here are a few incredibly cute baby and kid's clothes that I love. Ok, maybe a little more than a few but still, who doesn't enjoy looking at children's clothes? They're so much fun!
all clothes compliments of :
http://www.polkadotpatch.com
http://www.babywit.com
http://www.theredballoon.com
http://www.robeez.com
No comments:
Post a Comment