Monday, April 26, 2010

Sun in the sky you know how I feel...

Tomorrow is my 38 week doctor's appointment and they're going to check to see if I'm dilated and effaced! I thought this day would never come. Hopefully it's good news. Good news being, "Well, Mrs. Merier you seem to be about 4 to 5 cm dilated, 50% effaced, -1 station"... which all translates into active labor! Good thing I brought my hospital bag to the doctor's appointment ; ).

Of course they could have very little to report which mean mooooore waiting and praying for a patient heart. Because everything happens in it's own time. It's just that if you think about it (and round up) we've been waiting for almost a year to meet this little person and I am at the point of ready. I'm not scared of giving birth, or being a parent. Which could be totally ignorant on my part but still. I'm just overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation! I can't wait to love our baby in person!

Anyways, I realized that I havent done a belly progression pic in awhile so here's my 36.5 week photo. Sorry if my sweet Simon kitty camouflages my belly some. He loves to be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment