Monday, August 30, 2010

"What's ya doin' lovey dovey?"

I've actually been trying to do a post for a few weeks but keep getting distracted by this little tiny person who demands constant top quality entertainment from me. Really how much fun can one person possibly be all the time? I'm running out of ideas to keep my 3.5 month old smiling. Actually I'm being a little dramatic. Sometimes I will be totally zoned out staring off into space then look down at her in her jumper and she will have been staring at me the entire time smiling her heart out lol. Maybe I make funny faces when I'm zoned out or something. Since I havent posted anything since she was born almost 4 months ago ya'll are just going to have to be happy with starting from here. B/c I dont have the stamina to catch you up on everything. And I've only got like 2 minutes before I have to get in bed. How bout lets just make a list as usual...

Things Hazel loves:
- being outside with the breeze in her hair
- being held at eye level with everyone
- standing or sitting straight up
- naked baby buttcheek time
- the blue parrot on her tummy time mat
- riding in the baby bjorn
- bathing in her whale bathtub
- splashing water on me purposfully during bathtime
- gnawing on anything such as her hands, people's fingers, knuckles, wash rags, rubber ducky heads
- her daddy's donald duck voice
- my iphone
- storytime!
- her reflection when she's smiling
- the jewelry displayed in my closet
- when I hula dance to la cuckaracha
- when daddy gets home from a trip


Things Hazel Hates with a passion (bc she doesnt do anything half way):
- reclining or laying flat on her back for the most part
- being strapped down in her carseat
- not being able to see what's going on
- being ignored
- getting wrapped up in her swaddle before being put to sleep
- when she runs out of milk in her bottle
- trying out strollers in BabiesRus
- when mommy changes her outfit more than 3 times in one sitting
- when daddy leaves on a trip



No comments:

Post a Comment