Tuesday, November 16, 2010

baby teeth, i love pie, and Harry Potter...

A few random things...

1. Hazel now has two fully formed front bottom teeth. They are adorable especially when she open mouth smiles. I'll try hard to capture said cuteness in a picture soon. This also means that we are going to need to start feeding her solid food more than once a day. Probably 2 or three times a day (planning on an increase in baths as well). That's a lot of high chair time so we've been searching for exactly that. And have finally decided on this sweet little high chair called... bumble. Look at the zoomed details. It's so precious! And Hazel is pretty cute in it as well. We've already tried her in it at the store.

2. This is a hilarious website (at least to me). Check it out for a laugh.

3. I have successfully made 2 dutch apple pies and a semi successful chocolate custard pie. I am totally convinced that pie making is my new favorite thing. Here are some pie inspiration sites if you are interested.
American Pies are delish!
i heart food network.
They love pies!

4. Next weekend I am going to see the latest Harry Potter with 2 very dear friends while Perry stays home to watch the little one. It's crazy how excited I am about this. Not dressing in costume excited but none the less... very enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment