Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back on the wagon...

Hey long lost friends!

Since I posted last we've gone from two years of temporary apartment living to finding our paradise in the North Carolina countryside. It's more than we really could've ever hoped or dreamed of. Its a cozy 1950's cotswold cottage farm house. So much character, plenty of space, tons of storage, and the greenest lush 2 acres with a distant view of rolling tobacco and strawberry fields. We've been here about 3 months now and it already feels like home sweet home. That might be because we've hosted non-stop play dates, built a chicken coop and a playhouse, enjoyed multiple out of town guests, and celebrated Hazel's 3rd birthday party here. Talk about jumping right in!
Our To Do list seems to get longer each day but maybe I can get back into posting more consistently. Every day is an adventure here and I'd love to share it with ya'll!

This first picture was taken when we bought the house in March.

And the second picture is from May. What a difference a few months make!

No comments:

Post a Comment