Tuesday, November 3, 2009

bun in the oven!

Sooo... Hey everyone! 
I thought I would start a blog for our little family since it's about to grow plus one in approximately 6 months! Which we are are extremely excited about. I am 13 weeks along right now so just into my 2nd trimester. Which I'm hoping brings a decrease in morning sickness. Something that has dominated our life recently. Constant mild to severe nausea can really be personality altering. And my poor husband now has to eat almost every 2 or 3 hours b/c eating is the only thing that makes me feel human. But honestly deep down it is all oh so worth it. Just watching my sweet baby swim around and stretch it's arms and legs on the sonogram videos gives me so much joy. Almost so much it's scary you know? Like if I'm this happy and I haven't even met this baby yet how will I possibly be able to process the euphoria on it's arrival. 
I know it's hard to really make out much from sonogram pictures but still these are baby's first pictures and they are precious.







No comments:

Post a Comment