I thought ya'll would enjoy seeing a 3D picture of my baby's sweet little face! The sonographer was so nice at my appointment last week. She took the picture and printed it for me for free even though usually they're really expensive. They said everything looks really good. She's 1 pd 7 oz if I remember correctly but she'll start getting chubby really fast over these next 3 months which is a good thing. The sonographer says she's already settled into the head down position which makes a lot of sense considering the lower abdominal pressure. She is really active and moves constantly. I almost feel like she's having a hard time finding a comfortable spot so she keeps switching sides. Perry and I painted the nursery saturday and I love it! The color is called softest Juniper (pale aqua). It will look great with all of her white furniture and pink accessories! Other small things I've collected for the nursery - a scientific drawing of two butterflies, a white oval vintage mirror, A man in the moon wall hook, a soft pink pottery barn bucket, and I'm currently working on hand sewing a butterfly mobile for above the crib. I decided mobiles were just to expensive and I could make one I loved just as much anyways.


No comments:
Post a Comment