Major things left to do in the nursery and in general would be...
1. buy the tan upholstered rocker recliner from target.com
2. get the missing pieces of the crib from Len- paint white and assemble
3. order the tree branch wall decal and alphabet print from etsy.com
4. buy and install new window treatments for nursery and bathroom.
5. buy the car seat and stroller - install
6. decide on a pediatrician b/c Hazel can't be released from the hospital without being examined by one.
7. attend our month of childbirth classes every monday in march.
8. get the cradle Wayne is making from scratch to Atlanta and make sure we have mattress and bedding.
9. hopefully get maternity pictures taken
10. clean out entire garage (which is a disaster) and prepare as new post baby home for both cats
11. buy video camera for birth and Hazel's entire childhood haha
12. become ok with the idea of giving birth
13. convince Perry everything will be ok while I am giving birth
14. and all the other million things I know I need to do that I cannot think of at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment