Saturday, January 9, 2010

baby olympics

This might seem like a total waste of time to some of you but the thing that brings me the most joy at this moment in my life is watching my sweet baby girl move around in my belly. I can feel her moving all day but I've started noticing that if I just sit still  I can see my stomach moving on it's own volition or really hers. I imagine her doing flips and stretching and pumping her little arms. She's still small enough that she has room to move around so I feel her in different spots all the time. It is pure ecstasy I tell you! I have never been so grateful for anything in my life.

For some reason I have always loved medical illustrations of babies in the womb. Here is one at 25 weeks. Just 2 weeks further along than I currently am. It always helps to have a visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment