Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nursery dreams...

When my parents came up the other weekend they helped us do a total room swap. We moved all of the furniture out of the guest bedroom which will be the nursery. And We made Perry's computer room/studio into a guest bedroom. He still has his desk and computer so don't worry about him missing out on his man space. Mom also helped me reorganize 3 of my closets which I was dreading but am now totally psyched about! So as of right now the nursery has an unassembled crib in it, a changing table, and a cleared out closet for all the tiny baby clothes and other such things that go in baby closets. I've really been working hard on trying to pull together all of my fabulous design ideas for the nursery. Some key elements must be ordered from Etsy.com though. I think I'm just going to have to cave in and spend the money b/c the items are just too perfect to skimp on.

Alrighty! So here are the main decorating components I'd like to have in the room: wall decal accent, original alphabet print, and handmade mobile. Keep in mind all the furniture will be white and the walls will be either a pale grey green, taupe, or faded skin tone pink. The bedding and rocker are pictured at the bottom as well.


Wall decal:














No comments:

Post a Comment