Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pack up all my care and woe here i go singin low, bye bye blackbird.

Perry and I started an ongoing list a few years ago of all the places we'd kissed. Let's see... the duluth ihop parking lot, Williamsburg in the snow, the walmart pet section, on my papas dock, the Atlanta airport, Christ church on our wedding day, Helen Ga in the springtime, camping in the blueridge mountains with Morgan and Taylor, at my papa's funeral, in a little boat on honey creek near Cudjo at sunset, the glynn place movie theatre, Bruesters in suwanee in my last trimester, East beach at night, in the garden section of home depot in the rain, at Gwinnett medical center when our daughter was born, at my parents house on the 4th of july, on the back porch he built with his own two hands, in our kitchen while I was making an apple pie, and most recently standing in the back of our moving truck as we prepared to leave everything that I'm familiar with behind. And start a new life in North Carolina.

The future is so exciting and full of promise. But I'm pretty sure I'll be adding Atlanta to my list of places I'm homesick for. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment